- Manufactured by Four Seasons
- 0.55 bmt Gauge Steel
- Colour Bond Range
- Strength Band to prevent long term flexing
- Pre drilled hole for fixing
- Bevelled front edge to minimise retention of debris
Trims are available in the full coloursteel range and are used to secure the mesh to the top of the gutters.
The mesh fits under the trim and is secured with wafer screws. Trims come in lengths of 2.0 meters by 15mm wide and 10mm deep, either with 90 or 15 degree fold.
Currently we use three types of screws for the following applications:
- Stitchen – securing the coloursteel roof clips
- Wafer – securing the trim on the spouting
- Stainless Steel – securing trim on copper spouting